Summer of Spark: (TTITG) 2017 is an official Sacramento Regional Burning Man event, produced by Sacramento Valley Spark (a 501c3 non-profit) and planned by burners. It is a FUNdraiser meant to raise money and be redistributed for future events, local projects, and an annual grant program to support burner artists and artists at large. |
The is a Rain or Shine, one day event being held on June 3rd at Gibson Ranch Park.
We have a great event that will be packed with arts, music, culture, and social interactions sure to entertain. So, grab your favorite playa wear and come out and enjoy the fun and activities with the local burning man community.
What your ticket gets you:
- A small taste of the burn
- Musical Performances
- Astounding Art Exhibitions
- Bucket list check off
- New friendships
- Beautiful Venue
- Unique themed camps
- Weird stuff and much more!!
Your ticket helps to cover the infrastructure of the event including venue rental, portos, power, security and more!
TICKETS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY AT THE EVENT. A HIGHER PRICED TICKET of $50.00 WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR
- Everyone must have legal ID
- Read and sign the Indemnity Waiver to be able to gain access to the event
- The name on the ticket must match ID
Radical self-reliance is one of the 10 key principles in making this and future events an ongoing success. You must plan accordingly and bring everything you need. There will be no vending at this event aside from an alcohol vendor, due to laws and regulations.
We also abide by the Burner principle of Leaving No Trace. That means- whatever you bring in with you, MUST leave with you. There will be trash containers for you to deposit your garbage.
Art is the focus and strongly encouraged and volunteers are highly appreciated. You are the entertainment and the entertained. In order to make this event a success, we highly encourage involvement of some form.
Applications for Participation:
Theme Camp Application
Performers, Flowarts, Fire Spinners, DJs, Music, Etc.
This event will be family friendly and we will seek to engage theme camps and entertainment options that are family friendly, giving those preferred placements in a specific area for our younger attendees. Camps will have a rating system and placement based on family appropriateness. Children under 18 years of age must remain with their guardian at ALL TIMES.
For more information on the event or the producers you can visit the links below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sacramento Valley Spark
Summer of Spark (TTITG)
Summer of Spark FAQs
With the purchase of your ticket, you voluntarily assume the risk of property loss or damage, personal or bodily injury, serious injury or death by attending the Sacramento region burner event and forever release, discharge and shall hold Sacramento Valley Spark, and its affiliates, harmless from any claims arising from any such risk, even if caused by the negligent act, error or omission of Sacramento Valley Spark or its officers, directors, employees, contractors, agent, volunteers or representatives.
- You MUST arrive to the event at Gibson Ranch prior to their gates closing at 7:00 pm. Once you have entered you will be able to leave but will not be able to return to the event.
- You must agree to Sacramento Valley Spark Term and Conditions outlined in the Indemnity waiver.
- All ticket holders will be required to read and sign an Indemnity Waiver to all disclaimers upon entry to the event.
- You MUST have your ticket and valid identification to get into Summer of Spark (TTITG). Participants without tickets or identification will be turned away at the gate. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Neither Burning Man Project nor Black Rock City LLC is a producer or organizer of the regional Event, and that Burning Man Project and Black Rock City LLC accept no liability arising out of or in connection with the Regional Event.
Gibson Ranch (View)
8556 Gibson Ranch Road
Elverta, CA 95626
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|
I have a code for camping @ TTITG and it states not available.
Please assist me.|
||Please contact Chawn at 916-849-8112 and she can assist you with your question.|
||unclear to me if $50 tix will b available at the gate?|
||There will be tickets available at the gate until 6:30 pm|
||can you buy tickets at the door?
||Yes, but if you would like to be sure and get a ticket today - you can call Chawn at 916-849-8112|